- The Office of Superintendent of Public Instruction (OSPI) and the Department of Psychiatry & Behavioral Sciences in the University of Washington School of Medicine (UW) will launch a new anonymous online survey for students in 6th to 12th grade.
- This survey asks questions about mental and physical health, hope, social support from peers and adults, thoughts and feelings pertaining to school during the COVID-19 pandemic and COVID-19 precautions.
Instructions for Beginning Registration
- Create your account and set your password
- Once you have registered and logged in, you will be able to link the school or schools for which you are responsible
Other materials (Note: links will open in a new tab)
- Timeline for Survey
- Rationale and Description
- Parent Student Notification
- Sample Robocall
- Survey Questions
(remote and in-person)
*You can review materials prior to signing your school up
If you have questions, please email us at: